Verified Target Promo Codes
18 Target coupons, tested today
20% Off Select Items
up to $ sitewide
$5 Off $30
20% Off Electronics
Target Gift Cards from $5
$10 & Up Matching Christmas Pajamas for Family
Up to 50% Off Baby Items
Christmas Lights as Low as $2
Up to 50% Off Selected Gaming Accessories
Up to 40% Off Motion Women's Fleece
Up to 20% Off Cameras
Up to 25% Off Decorative Objects
$20 & Under Kitchen Utensils
Up to 50% Off Vacuum & Floor Care
Up to 40% Off Select LEGO Sets
Free Returns Within 90 Days
Up to 50% Off Select Games and Puzzles
Up to 25% Off Select OtterBox Tech Accessories
$2 Off Evenflo Balance Wide Neck Anti-Colic Baby Bottles
10% Off Military Discount
15% Off Baby Items
$10 Off Select Items
$15 Off $100 for Circle Members
$5 Off $25
$15 Off $90+ Orders
20% Off for Students at Target
40% Off Kids' Clothing
Up to $150 Off AirPods, Apple Watch, iPad & More
Hit the bullseye with answers to your Target FAQs
How can I get a Target discount online?
How do I use a Target promo code when I check out?
Can I get free shipping at Target?
Does Target have payment plans?
Can I get a teacher discount at Target?
When does Target have special sales?
Similar offers you might like
Current Target Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|20% OFF||20% Off Select Items||January 19|
|$10 OFF||up to $ sitewide||December 4|
|$5 OFF||$5 Off $30||December 4|
|20% OFF||20% Off Electronics||December 3|
|FROM $5||Target Gift Cards from $5||March 30|
|$10 AND UP||$10 & Up Matching Christmas Pajamas for Family||December 9|
Target your savings
Earn rewards on every purchase as a Target Circle Rewards member
If you sign up for the Target Circle loyalty program, you’ll automatically earn 1% back in Target rewards on every purchase. That includes both online and in-store purchases.
As a member, you’ll also get access to exclusive Target Circle offers. These are special offers that you can add to your account online. Then, when you complete a purchase, you’ll get a reward. One example was for a $5 reward when purchasing $20 or more of books. Target Circle members also get 5% off on their birthday, as well as lots of other savings opportunities throughout the year. To sign up, create an account at Target.com. Once you do, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Target Circle.
Earn 5% back in Rewards as a Target RedCard cardholder
If you do lots of shopping at Target, the Target RedCard is a fantastic way to double down on savings. Instead of just getting 1% back in rewards, you’ll get 5% back for every purchase you make at Target with your RedCard. You’ll also get 2% back on dining and gas purchases, and 1% back everywhere else that Mastercard is accepted.
Cardholders also get lots of other extra perks. They include free two-day shipping on just about everything ordered from Target.com. You also get an extended return window, with an additional 30 days on most purchases. Apply today for the credit or debit RedCard, and start getting more for your money at Target.
With close to 2000 stores across the U.S., Target is a popular destination for affordable clothes, home goods, groceries, and so much more. Their low prices and huge selection of products online and in-store make it easy to get what you need. Shop with one of our Target promo codes today, and save even more on everything from diapers to beauty products, electronics, and more.
Target's customer service team has your back, too. Contact them by phone, online, or on social media. They can answer any questions you have and provide any help you need.
See how you can save more on your next Target run
- If you sign up for their emails, you’ll qualify for Target promo codes and other exclusive offers. Go to Target.com, scroll to the bottom of the homepage, and find the box that says, “Get top deals, latest trends, and more.” Sign up, and keep an eye on your inbox for savings.
- We also recommend following them online for more Target coupons. We’ve seen some excellent coupons on Target’s social media pages. One example was for 25% off select kitchen appliances online or in-store. Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for similar savings.
- When you check the weekly ad, you can find great deals like select kids’ clothes starting at $4, Buy One, Get One 50% off on all children’s shoes, and 20% off all women’s graphic clothing. Just click “Weekly Ad” on the Target homepage to see these online and in-store offers.
- Sometimes, you can get Target gift cards for purchasing a certain number of items. For example, one offer we’ve seen was for a $20 Target gift card with the purchase of $100 or more in baby products.
- Shopping the clearance section is the best way to get everyday savings, especially when you combine already-low prices with a Target coupon. To find the clearance section, click “Deals” on the Target homepage. Then select “Clearance.” You can browse by category, including toys, home goods, apparel, shoes, beauty products, and more.
- With the Target app, you can add Target Circle rewards and Target coupon codes to your account on the go. You can also shop online, schedule same-day pickup, build shopping lists, and access tons of other great features. Download it today, and shop smarter at Target.
- Target also has a registry service, which allows you to set up a gift registry for your wedding or for a baby. If you create a registry, you can get special pricing on select items, as well as price match guarantees and other benefits. Go to their website and click “Registry” from the upper right to learn more.
- During the holiday season, you can benefit from Target’s Price Match Guarantee. If you find a lower price on an identical item at another retailer, Target will match the price. The start date for the Price Match Guarantee varies depending on the year, but this promotion usually ends on December 24th. Some exclusions apply.